What a nice award! I know whenever I go on and search for those blogs I’ve become so familiar with and even search for some new ones, I am continually feeling as if I’m standing in a ray of sunshine when I read another blogger’s words that I just get… I love when I read that blog and I just know if that person were here in front of me, we would be fast friends. I’ve encountered quite a few of those and it’s been lovely, like sunshine.. So thank you, Miss Cathy, for this honor and recognition.
The rules for this one are simple. I’ve got some questions to answer, and 11 bloggers to nominate.
1) What is your least favorite household chore?
Definitely cleaning the bathrooms.
2) What’s your favorite season?
SUMMER!!! –which, I hate to say, sucks here in the mid-west. Nothing personal, but it’s too damn cold, even when it’s 90 degrees!
3) If you could change 1 event in your life, what would it be?
Oh, my goodness! I’ve had some pretty nasty things go on in my life, but if I hadn’t gone through them and weathered them then I wouldn’t have the character that I have. I wouldn’t be the person I am today. I learned from all of it. I’ve got 2 things, but I’m only really attached to one of them. When I was 13 I was diagnosed with Epilepsy. I’ve had this ever since then. It’s been a pain. But I’ve learned from it as well… I’ll keep that one if I could get my dad back for a little bit longer…
4) What is your worst trait?
I play “all-or-nothing” too much. I’m either all in or all out. That don’t work!!!
5) What your favorite song?
I played it at my wedding to Dan and I love it so much! “What a Wonderful World!”
6) If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Might sound dull, but my favorite place for vacation is the Destin/Ft. Walton, Florida area. I’ve been to Europe and Mexico and they were beautiful. But I’ll take Florida!
7) Do you like your job?
My job is wonderful! I am a Weight Watchers leader, Receptionist, and Location Coordinator for the Rockford, IL area. I love what I do!
8) Would you go skydiving?
Well, I did. Dan (my husband) and I went several years ago when we were still back home in New Orleans. Would I do it again…? NO!
9) What is your favorite holiday?
10) If someone gave you $10,000 how would you spend it?
I’d set it aside to use when I move home while I look for a job. Boy that would be nice…
11) What’s the best advice you could give your children?
Cliché but, don’t be in such a hurry. There’s a song that I love that really says this well.. “You’re Gonna Miss This”
I have these nominations to offer up to y’all! I hope you find them as wonderful as I do.
Congratulations to y’all and thank you for inspiring me in the ways that you do. I’d love if you’d answer these questions for me…
- Where is your favorite place to be?
- What is your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Have you ever been in love?
- What’s your favorite dish to cook?
- What’s the single most important piece of advice you could give anyone?
- Who taught you that?
- What are the hobbies you’ve always wanted to try but haven’t yet? Now’s your chance!
- Whose your favorite football team?
- What’s your most comfortable article of clothing?
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Ok. I can’t wait to hear what y’all have to say! Happy blogging!